We come to your location. There's no need to go to an expensive, packed and same old gameplay facility. Facilities are so expensive you have to put a limit on the number of guests you invite. If you compare our price per guest to a facility price per guest you'll quickly see where the money will be saved.
Lasertag sports always adds a twist to something, we make everything a sport. Our events are designed for team work, each player must contribute if the team wants to win. When you combine Lasertag, nerf, roles and zones, you get Lasertag sports. Team building is the foundation of our events.
Corporate, schools, private parties, team building, party ideas, family fun. Any gathering where there is a need to entertain active and energized guest. No sitting in boring video game trucks required.
Eliminate the constant respawn of enemies before the time elapses or before the enemy eliminates your team.
You and your team have to determine why the enemy continues to respawn. Once you eliminate the source you'll be on the road to victory.
Time to view the stats and evaluate the team performance overall and individually. Make your adjustments and get ready for the next battle.
Birthdays, bachelor parties, or any gathering where the guest are invited.
Pep rallies, bond fires, sports team bonding, other functions.
Employers providing an outlet for team building.
Organizations, partnerships with indoor facilities. Events where the public is welcome.
- Bubble Soccer : Indoor or outdoor soccer, played in teams of 3-5. Everyone is bad news!
- Bubble Ball: This is'nt kickball anymore. Players kick the ball and try to make it around the bases. Catch the runner by first touching the ball or kicking it to a team mate so they can touch the ball and then run to knock down the runners before they get to each base.
- Sumo: A straightforward game where two players must enter into a ring with their inflatable bubbles. Players have to try to force the other party out of the ring in order to win.
- Royal Rumble: Similar to WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment), players enter the ring at every interval to battle out for the last man standing to win the crown title.
- Dog & Bone: Players try different ways to get ‘the bone’. A battle between two teams, each member will be assigned a code or number. Once the code or number is being called out, the players will have to try to secure the bone zone. But watch out, the rivals will be pushing their way through as well. The team with the most dogs in the zone wins the battle!